Wheaton Academy is committed to partnering with families to make Christian education affordable.
Our goal is to work with each family, understand their individual situation, and see how we can help. If you have any questions about financial aid, please email Pamela Larsen, Wheaton Academy Business Manager.
Applying for Aid
Wheaton Academy offers three kinds of need-based aid, all available through the generous contributions of our donors. Financial aid packages are based on a comprehensive evaluation of your need and funds are limited, so submit your applications early.
1. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
2. Need-Based Scholarships
Between mid-November and mid-January, students have the opportunity to submit applications for specific need-based scholarships.
When are applications due?
(completed by the student)
|Freshman Merit Scholarships||Application||mid-Nov||Closed||$0|
Applications are closed for 2018/19 and will open in November for 2019/20.
How Aid is Awarded
Once your FACTS application is submitted, FACTS will provide us a report which the Financial Aid Committee will review. Criteria for award amounts includes the student’s academic and behavioral standing, the student’s and family’s contribution to the Wheaton Academy community (or potential contribution), and completed volunteer/service hours. Once the committee determines the award amount, Wheaton Academy will send you a letter advising you of your complete financial aid package for the 2018-19 school year. For new students, financial aid award letters are distributed only after the student has completed the admissions process and been accepted.
- Financial aid awards are good for one school year only.
- Only one financial aid application should be completed per household.
- All families (returning and new) who would like to be considered for financial aid must complete a financial aid application each school year.
- Tuition accounts for returning students must be current before the family will be considered for financial aid.
- Families may submit a financial aid application with required documentation at any time during the admission process, but consideration and awarding of the financial aid will not occur until all requirements for admission have been completed.
- Find information on loans here.