How to Apply
1) Complete the online application
- Already have an OnCampus account? Log-in using your parent account and select “Apply another student” on the homepage.
- New to Wheaton Academy? Use this link to apply. The website will prompt you to create an account. OnCampus will then issue you a password through your email to log-in. Once you receive the email, you can log-in and start the application.
2) Submit Grades / Transcripts
- Grades from the current year and the previous year are required.
- Transfer students must submit their current transcripts instead of current grades.
3) Request Reference Forms
- English Teacher Reference (must be your student’s current English teacher)
- Math Teacher Reference (must be your student’s current Math teacher)
- Student Selected Teacher Reference (any teacher the student chooses)
- Youth Pastor Reference
4) Submit Standardized Test Scores
- Examples: Stanford, EXPLORE, Iowa, etc. (if completed)
5) Submit Supplemental Paperwork (if applicable)
- Accommodations Paperwork
- Custody Information
- Upon receipt of the required documentation, Wheaton Academy will contact the family to schedule the interview.