Homeschool Partnership Night
Tuesday, November 5th at 5:30 p.m.
Please join us for our Homeschool Partnership Information Night that will occur before our Co-Curricular Night. Every year, Wheaton Academy partners with homeschool families who are interested in attending Wheaton Academy part-time. High school partnership students enroll in 1-4 classes at Wheaton Academy in addition to completing their homeschool curriculum, which may also include a co-op partnership, online classes, or use of various homeschool curriculum at home.
We are looking forward to showcasing our school’s commitment to homeschool families through this informational night. We will explain our school’s commitment to providing an excellent Christian education, the ways we partner with families, and some of the logistics to know as families consider this partnership option.
We will answer questions including:
- How does Wheaton Academy’s approach to Christian education align with our family’s personal goals?
- What activities can my student join throughout the year?
- How will my student get connected with the Wheaton Academy community?
- What is included in the cost of the homeschool partnership fee?
- Will my student receive a Wheaton Academy high school diploma?
- How will we coordinate our family’s schedule with the Wheaton Academy schedule?
The night will also include hearing from current partnership students, parents, and administrators. We will also offer an opportunity to ask current students, parents, and administrators questions you may have.
Parents and middle school students are welcome to attend this event.
**If your schedule allows, we do encourage families to attend our Co-Curricular Night immediately following this Homeschool Partnership Night. This additional event will provide an overview of Wheaton Academy, including our co-curricular offerings and academic philosophy.