Online, Thursday March 4 at 6:30pm
As you consider Wheaton Academy, we invite you to our Student Showcase Night.
During this evening you will hear from Wheaton Academy Principal, Vice Principal, and Director of Admissions, as they explain our vision for your student’s freshman year, offer some practical tips for you to consider, and recommend immediate next steps you can take, including class placement and registration.
Questions we will answer at this event:
- We will send you the appropriate link to join us upon registration.
- The March 4th event will be a re-broadcasting of the 25th event with an Admissions host.
- The event is designed to help every family move forward with Wheaton Academy. Whether you are just exploring our school or officially enrolled—the content will be helpful and informative.
Schedule (may change slightly):
Optional Pre-Event: Overview of Wheaton Academy’s Philosophy
- Topics discussed will include an explanation of our academic philosophy, our integration of Biblical worldview, our National Blue Ribbon Award, and our mature student culture
Student Showcase Check-In
Starting Well 101: A snapshot of a freshman schedule
Practical Tips for your Freshman Year
- Session 1: Curriculum options and our approach to classes
- Session 2: Cultivating a school community where freshmen can thrive
Parent Partnership and College Readiness
Optional breakout sessions on maximizing specific programs
- MASTER program and classes
- Fine Arts program and classes
- Athletic programs and classes
- Financial Aid