Academy Theater presents:
Newsies Ticket Information
The Academy Theatre is proud to present Newsies. The performances are scheduled as follows:
SOLD OUT—March 1 at 7:00 p.m.
SOLD OUT—March 2 at 7:00 p.m.
SOLD OUT—March 7 at 7:00 p.m.
SOLD OUT—March 8 at 7:00 p.m.
SOLD OUT—March 9 at 7:00 p.m.
All performance are in the Fine Arts Center and seating is reserved. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, February 21. We are pleased to offer online ticket sales, making ticket purchasing easy and hassle-free. Please follow prompts for Newsies on the Wheaton Academy website to purchase tickets.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Ticket Sale Information and Policies
- Tickets for the families of cast/pit/crew may be purchased with a credit card online beginning February 19 at 8:00am. A promotional code was sent to parents by email and is required for these sales.
- Tickets for the general public may be purchased with a credit card online beginning February 21 at 8:00 a.m.
- To purchase tickets go to the Wheaton Academy website, www.wheatonacademy.org and follow the link to Newsies ticket sales.
- Tickets may be purchased on the evening of a performance with cash/check, only if there are remaining tickets available.
- Tickets may be purchased online until 3:00 p.m. on the day of the performance. After that point, all ticket sales will take place at Will Call in the Fine Arts Center, which will open each performance night at 6:00 p.m.
- Purchased tickets can be held for pick-up at Will Call on the nights of the show or can be printed at home (online ticket sales). No tickets can be held without being paid for in full.
- Once tickets are purchased, they may be exchanged for a different performance (if seats are available) at no charge, but we are unable to offer refunds. Also, please remember that once tickets are purchased, it may not be possible to add additional seats near your original seats.
- Seating for performances will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of each show. Once the performance has begun, late seating will only occur at rare intervals because our cast and crews use the aisles during the show.
- The best and quickest way to get questions answered is to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets will be available for advance purchase to the families of cast, crew, and pit orchestra members. These families will have an opportunity to buy a limited number of tickets before the box office opens to the public. There will be tickets reserved so that when tickets go on sale for the general public there will still be excellent seats available.