Irving Berlin’s White Christmas
A new feature in the Wheaton Academy Fine Arts program, the Winter Musical is a short-run, small-cast, student production. We are excited to announce our first Winter Musical! Academy Theatre is proud to present Irving Berlin’s White Christmas, based on the beloved, timeless film, and featuring musical adaptations of seventeen Irving Berlin songs.
This is a holiday season must-see!
December 6-8 at 7:00 p.m.
Fine Arts Center
All tickets: $12
Seating is reserved. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, November 27. We are pleased to offer this online ticket purchasing option with use of a credit card and we encourage you to use the feature as it will make your ticket purchasing easy and hassle-free.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Ticket Sale Information and Policies
- Tickets for the general public may be purchased with a credit card online beginning November 27 at 8:00 a.m.
- Tickets can also be purchased on the evening of a performance with cash/check only if there are remaining tickets available.
- Tickets may be purchased online until 3:00 p.m. on the day of the performance. After that point, all ticket sales will take place at Will Call, which will open each performance night at 6:00 p.m.
- Purchased tickets can be held for pick-up at Will Call on the nights of the show or can be printed at home (online ticket sales). However, no tickets can be held without being paid for in full.
- Once tickets are purchased, they may be exchanged for a different performance (if seats are available) at no charge, but we are unable to offer refunds. Also, please remember that once tickets are purchased, it is difficult to add additional seats near your original seats.
- Seating for performances will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of each show. Once the performance has begun, seating will only occur at rare intervals because our cast and crews use the aisles during the show.
- The best and quickest way to get questions answered is to email: email@example.com.
- Tickets will be available for advance purchase to the families of cast, crew, and pit orchestra members. These families will have an opportunity to buy a limited number of tickets before the box office opens to the public. There will be tickets reserved so that when tickets go on sale for the general public there will still be excellent seats available. Please review the information provided to cast and crew.
- If you have any special seating needs (wheelchairs, sight or hearing impairments, etc.), please let us know when purchasing your tickets so that we are able to do our best to accommodate your needs.
Note: Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, November 27.
Join us for a special Family Winterfest on December 6 from 4 p.m – 7:30 p.m.! We have plenty of winter fun planned: petting zoo, activities, hot chocolate, cookies, and a limited number of sleigh rides*. Come and celebrate opening night with us!
*No ticket is required! Join us even if you are not attending the Thursday evening Winter Musical performance. Preference for sleigh rides will be given to those holding tickets for the Thursday evening performance.