Wheaton Academy presents Beauty and the Beast
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Ticket Information
The Academy Theatre is proud to present Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. The performances are scheduled as follows:
Friday, February 28 at 7:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT
Saturday, February 29 at 7:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT
Thursday, March 5 at 7:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT
Friday, March 6 at 7:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT
Saturday, March 7 at 7:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT
WAIT LIST INFORMATION:
Wait lists will form at the box office when it opens at 6pm on the night of each night. There is no guarantee of tickets, and it will be first come, first served.
All performance are in the Fine Arts Center and seating is reserved.
Tickets on Sale Now!
We are pleased to offer online ticket sales, making ticket purchasing easy and hassle-free. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, February 20 at 10:00am. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Ticket Sale Information and Policies
- Tickets for the families of cast/pit/crew may be purchased with a credit card online beginning February 18 at 8:00am. Information regarding these sales will be emailed to cast and crew.
- Tickets for the general public may be purchased with a credit card online beginning February 20 at 10:00 a.m.
- To purchase tickets go to the Wheaton Academy website, www.wheatonacademy.org and follow the link to Disney’s Beauty and the Beast ticket sales.
- Tickets may be purchased on the evening of a performance with cash/check, only if there are remaining tickets available.
- Tickets may be purchased online until 3:00 p.m. on the day of the performance. After that point, all ticket sales will take place at Will Call in the Fine Arts Center, which will open each performance night at 6:00 p.m.
- Purchased tickets can be held for pick-up at Will Call on the nights of the show or can be printed at home (online ticket sales). No tickets can be held without being paid for in full.
- Once tickets are purchased, they may be exchanged for a different performance (if seats are available) at no charge, but we are unable to offer refunds. Also, please remember that once tickets are purchased, it may not be possible to add additional seats near your original seats.
- Seating for performances will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of each show. Once the performance has begun, late seating will only occur at rare intervals because our cast and crews use the aisles during the show.
- The best and quickest way to get questions answered is to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets will be available for advance purchase to the families of cast, crew, and pit orchestra members. These families will have an opportunity to buy a limited number of tickets before the box office opens to the public. There will be tickets reserved so that when tickets go on sale for the general public there will still be excellent seats available.
Experience Fine Arts
We’ve launched professional actors, musicians, and artists into their careers. You could be next.