FULL-TIME TEACHING POSITIONS FOR THE 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR:
--ELL Coordinator and International Student Advisor : 40 hrs/week, 10 month employee; 15 hrs/week, June and July. Please send resume and staff application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see job description for details.
- Head Football Coach
- Varsity Assistant Football Coach
- Lower Level Assistant Football Coach
- Varsity Assistant Lacrosse Coach
- JV Lacrosse Coach
We are now accepting applications for the 2013 - 2014 school year. If you are interested in substituting, you may submit an application. Applications will be evaluated and considered in the late summer/fall of the school year. Thank you for your consideration. If you do choose to apply, please include the following items below and submit all together in one packet.
- Substitute Teacher Application
- A W-4 form
- An I-9 form
- Background check
- TB test
- Once we receive your completed application, Mr. McDonell, Assistant Principal, will review it. At this point, you will be notified when you have been placed on the list of potential substitutes. Please be aware that you may be called to supervise a class in a course that is not your specialty.
Our school day is from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Wheaton Academy has 8 class periods per day. You may be asked to fill in for one or more class periods, or a full day of classes. Pay rates for substituting ranges from $90 for 7 classes to $40 for 2 classes. Also, you may receive a call the night before you are needed, or early in the morning of the day we need you. You are under no obligation to accept the offered position that day, and being unable to accept will not prevent us from calling you again, if you desire.
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a Substitute Teacher for Wheaton Academy.