Thursday, February 15, 2024
Exploring? Applied? Enrolled? This evening is for you!
During the Student Showcase, you will hear from Wheaton Academy Principal and Vice Principals as they explain our vision for your student’s freshman year, offer some practical tips for you to consider, and recommend immediate next steps you can take, including class placement and registration.
Questions we will answer at this event:
Schedule (may change slightly):
Optional Pre-Event: Get to Know Wheaton Academy
- This pre-event is an introduction to Wheaton Academy designed for families who are still exploring the school and were unable to attend our fall “Get to Know Wheaton Academy” Admissions event.
Student Showcase Check-In
Begin with the End in Mind; Portrait of a Graduate
Preparing for Next Steps
Optional breakout sessions on maximizing specific programs
- Academy by Design program and classes
- MASTER program and classes
- Business and Innovation program and classes
- Fine Arts program and classes
- Athletic programs and classes
- Financial Aid/Admissions