2023-2024 Incoming Freshman Merit Scholarships: Open November 15, Due February 1
To encourage motivated Christian students, Wheaton Academy offers several merit-based scholarships. These one-time, monetary scholarships of $1,000, are awarded to incoming freshmen who have demonstrated excellence in the categories listed below.
- Academic Excellence
- Instrumental Music
- Visual Arts
- Vocal Music
To be considered, students must complete an online application after they have applied to Wheaton Academy for admission. The responses must be completed entirely by the student. Students may apply for multiple scholarships on separate applications. Each student essay is evaluated on their academic success, social impact, and/or spiritual commitment.
Important Information about Incoming Freshman Merit Scholarships:
- All applications are due by February 1, 2023. Late submissions will not be considered.
- A maximum of two scholarships from each category will be awarded.
- This is a one-time monetary scholarship, applied directly to the student’s freshman year tuition.
- Students are welcome to apply for multiple scholarships in separate applications.
- All scholarships are determined by Wheaton Academy’s Scholarship Committee.
- All Incoming Freshman Merit Scholarship applications must be submitted through the online application. Paper copies or emailed essays will not be accepted.
- Applying does not guarantee an award.
- Applicants must be enrolled at Wheaton Academy to accept the award.