Please join us for our Summer Academy, June 8-26. Students can take a morning class, an afternoon class, or an all-day class. Summer Academy classes count as graduation credit for students, and the classes are intended to give students the opportunity for more flexibility in their school-year schedule and to provide enrichment experiences through new courses. Classes are open to all incoming students in the fall of 2020, and select classes are open to 8th graders as well (Class of 2025).
Please register for classes as soon as possible as registration numbers determine which classes will run. If you have any questions, please contact Angie Roberts.
To register for Summer Academy for 8th-grade students, please contact Brittany Klenke for more information.
Half Day Classes
- Advanced Topics in Health (Grades 11-12)
- Communication for the 21st Century (Grades 9-10)
- Economics and Personal Finance (Grades 11-12)
- Intro to Dance (Grades 9-12)
- Intro to Engineering (Grades 9-12)
- Intro to Health & Fitness (Grades 9-10)
- Intro to Historical Inquiry (Grade 9)
- Intro to Media Arts (Grades 8-12)
- Intro to Robotics (Grades 8-12)
- U.S. Government and Current Issues (Grades 11-12)
- World History: Revolutions (Grades 10-12)
- Accelerated Advanced Precalculus (by recommendation, does not replace a year of math)
Full Day Classes
- Chemistry (Grades 10-12)
- Accelerated Chemistry (Advanced) (Grades 10-12)
- Biology (Grades 11-12)
- Biology (Advanced) (Grades 11-12)
Half Day Class Fee: $475
Full Day Class Fee: $800