We are grateful for your interest in employment at Wheaton Academy!
- Please submit your resume, pre-application, and a 3-5-minute video in which you:
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell us about your interests / hobbies outside of work.
- Tell us about your current job and what you enjoy about it. Or, if you are not currently employed, please tell us about what you enjoyed about a previous job.
- Explain what draws you to apply to Wheaton Academy.
- Explain what you think your top contribution would be at Wheaton Academy.
- Send these materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an update from us within two to five days.
- After we review your pre-application materials, we may ask you to complete the full application and come for a 30-minute first round interview.
- You are welcome to submit the full application at the same time you submit your resume, pre-application questionnaire, and video. If you choose to do so, please understand that the pre-application materials will be used to determine whether we will schedule a first round interview. Submitting all the application materials at the same time does not increase the possibility of employment at Wheaton Academy; nor will submitting only the pre-application materials decrease your probability of employment.
Start an Application
- Faculty Pre-Application Questionnaire
- Staff Pre-Application Questionnaire
- Faculty Application
- Staff Application
Questions? Email Betsey Doebler, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!